Freelance Graphic Designer – Team Nation Sports
2021 – currently
Sr. Graphic Designer – Training Pros
2020 – 2021
Graphic Designer – Markiii.net
2018 – 2019 | Atlanta, GA
Provided Graphic Design, Web Design, Signage Design and Production. Designed and produced various interior and exterior signage, wallpaper designs, banners, and other creative work for various clients including SunTrust Bank, Hines, Bass Lofts, Lovett School and more.
Freelance Hybrid Designer
2014 – 2018 | Atlanta, GA
Provided a seamless personalized iconic experience for clients; based on clients’ unique needs completed numerous creative projects, in a prompt and professional manner; demonstrated expert knowledge and outstanding talents in Graphic and Web Design, and Digital Marketing; produced collateral materials, logos, infographics, Power Point presentations, newsletters, banners and other creative work for various clients including UPS, UPS Capital, AGCO and Yanmar.
- Print: Collateral design, logo design, PowerPoint presentations, illustration – Energize Growth, lisanirell.com
- Packaging design – Unitexonline.com
- Digital marketing: email design (MailChimp), e-newsletters, social media design – Stanley Black and Decker / DIYZ app
- Web design: front-end design – DIYZ
- Print design, illustration, banner ads – DIYZ app
- Print and web design – Gwinnett Tech
- Sales materials, PowerPoint presentations, illustration – Moovweb
- Print and web design, infographics – Crab and Radermacker
Clients: UPS, UPS Capital, AGCO and Yanmar
Creative Designer – Autotrader.com / Cox Automotive
2013– 2014 | Atlanta, GA
Provided the highest-possible quality standards in all creative deliverables; supported B2B audiences with trade show graphics, sales materials, direct mail, brochures and email communication.
Orchestrated multiple projects in parallel, under tight deadlines; exhibited excellence in meeting all project key objectives in a timely manner and with a great quality levels.
Developed concepts for print, digital media and integrated campaigns for B2B, consumer and internal audiences. Supported both internal and external audiences, through social media channel artwork, emails, e-newsletters, interactive banners, print, logos and infographics that translated the marketing and brand strategies of the company to the audiences. Supported B2B audiences with trade show graphics, sales materials, direct mail, brochures and email communication.
Won the 2014 GD USA American In-house Design award for the LA Media Pitstop lounge trade-show booth design. Gain new and updated existing knowledge; consistently pursued opportunities that drive career development and increase design abilities.
- Corporate identity
- Trade show booth graphics
- Print collateral: brochures, direct mail, posters, sale sheets
- Instructional booklets
- Web banners
- HTML, Flash editing
- Email design, E-newsletters
- Digital publishing
- Social media campaigns
- Minimal copywriting
Freelance Hybrid Designer – The Creative Group
2006 – 2013 | Atlanta, GA
Demonstrated superior work ethic delivering all projects in a prompt manner and according to company’s brand guidelines; exhibited excellent listening abilities, quickly developing a rapport with clients that facilitated better and faster understanding of clients’ goals.
- Web design: front-end design, emails, newsletters, banners – Marriott Hotels, Lead America, Galderma USA, Integrative Logic (now Luckie), Definition6
- Digital marketing – Definition 6, Coca-Cola
- Interactive media / Storyboarding – Coca-Cola
- Flash banners – AutoTrader.com
- Web production – The Weather Channel
- Art Direction – Suwanee Sports Academy, Picture Keeper, 360i, Cheesburger Bobby’s
- Print: publication design, collateral, ad campaigns, logos – Brandware PR, Kohl’s, Rand Inc., Fern Design, Atomic Wash, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
- Branding – Integrative Logic, Galderma USA
- Signage – IMG live
- Illustration – RR Donnelley, Unicef, Cumming Corporation, 360i
- Jewelry design, Packaging – Plaid Enterprises, Spanx
- Power Point Presentations – 360i
Freelance Graphic Designer – Hire Profile
2006–2008 | Atlanta GA
Produced high-end print and digital design solutions for large customer base; exhibited outstanding organization and time management skills during the execution of each activity; designed and created consistency across a broad section of mediums.
- Web: front–end design – American Heart Association, Mette Media
- Publication design, direct mail marketing – DesignOne/Atomic Wash
- Print : print collateral, advertising campaigns, point of purchase displays – Momentum WW/Coca-Cola/2008 Beijing Olympics
- Print collateral – Artemis Creative/Coca-Cola
- Art direction – Momentum WW for Evian/US Open
- Print & Print Production – First Presbyterian Church
Graphic Designer – HowStuffWorks.com
2005–2005 | Atlanta, GA
Performed a range of web, print and product photography jobs assignments for internal and external clients; created cutting edge creative concepts in an efficient and effective manner; performed and prioritized multiple tasks seamlessly, and met deadlines with a disciplined design approach.
Clients: LidRock, South Beach Faces Cosmetics, Express Magazine, Brain Aide, Flexplay, The Convex Group.
- Art direction
- Print: publication design, collateral, package design
- Web design: animated banner ads,
- Presentation graphics
- Product photography
Art Director/Owner – BaaBaaCreations
2000–2005 | Atlanta, GA
Successfully orchestrated all aspects of a graphic design and illustration studio; developed and cultivated productive client relationships based on trust and confidence leading to enhanced business opportunities; developed effective, creative solutions based on client needs; effectively managed competing deadlines while working under pressure without compromising on quality.
Clients: WorkflowOne (Standard Register), CCM, Pepsico, Harrah’s, Merial, SuddenLink, Arrow Mechanical, Global Floors, RomStar Electric, Arrow Mechanical, First Romanian Baptist Church
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Custom illustration
- Print management
- Canvas art
- Apparel design
- Acrylic paintings
Art Director – WorkflowOne Inc. (acquired by Standard Register)
1998–2000 | Atlanta, GA
Art directed print jobs, managed printing process and developed great relationships with our internal and external clients in a small in-house department.
Clients: Leica, Glock, Sigma, Allstate, HomeBank,The Hartford, Mannington, Thomas Lighting, Southern Energy
- Art direction
- Corporate identity packages
- Product packaging
- Publication design
- Collateral design: direct mail, posters, catalogs, annual reports
- Outdoor advertising: billboards
- Trade show graphics
- Promotional product design: t-shirts, mugs, etc